28th August 2021:
Warehouse Assistant Needed
Established in 2005, Catwalk.com.au is one of Australia's first online hair and beauty retailers, and we are seeking an enthusiastic & motivated warehouse assistant and all-rounder to join our small but passionate team who are committed to making Catwalk Australia’s #1 hair and beauty online store.
This roles responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Accurately Pick, Prepare and Pack orders
- Accepting incoming deliveries from suppliers, reporting on variances & updating our in-house system.
- Receiving & co-ordinating returns & exchanges
- General warehouse housekeeping, organisation & cleanliness
- Conducting regualr stock takes
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
What our perfect candidate looks like:
- Excellent English skills are required to proficiently process orders and contact clients via phone and email.
- Intermediate computer skills
- You will need to juggle being on your feet and sitting at a desk so a good level of fitness is also important!
- Positive team player that can work in a fast paced environment, but also possesses ability to manage tasks alone
- Multi tasker with a key eye for details & high accuracy output that can meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in similar role
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, please apply by emailing us at email@example.com with your resume.