With the increasing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation worldwide, as well as here on our local shores, we have taken active steps since the 2nd of March to ensure our store and distribution centre are kept clean and safe.
The health and safety of our team, and our customers is paramount during this pandemic, and we want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure a safe shopping experience with us during the coming months.
- All our team members in our salon, store and distribution centre have been thoroughly trained and advised on additional measures they are to take whilst at work, and home.
- To reduce any chance of exposure, we have implemented additional and more frequent deep cleaning & hospital-grade disinfectant of all our areas within our business, especially high touch areas.
- Instructed our staff to regularly wash their hands, as well as ready accessibility to hand sanitizers and alcohol wipes to maintain a clean work environment at all times.
- We have removed all tester units and close proximity testing/sampling within our stores for the foreseeable future.
- Advised our team and customers to maintain a safe distance as reasonably possible and to limit non-critical touching such as shaking hands, etc.
Additionally, all provided ETA’s on order dispatch, incoming stock and deliveries are also subject to change & alter. Although we are business as usual for time being, we are sadly expecting delays on incoming and outgoing deliveries due to many different factors at hand for the month of March, and the foreseeable future. We will as always endeavour to keep you informed to the best of our ability, and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this uncertain time.
We also promise to maintain our best price policy, and actively ensure that our customers continue to have access to the hair and skincare products that form their daily beauty routines. We have also sourced and introduced new medical-grade hygiene products in the form of antibacterial wipes to our lines so that we can provide access to these currently high demand products at low affordable prices, with enforced purchase limits, so all can have an opportunity to access - in these times, we all need to promote good health and that starts with good hygiene.
Above all, we are taking a common-sense approach and monitoring the situation on a day by day basis. We will continue and are committed to providing you with the ongoing services that our loyal customers have come to expect, and if at any time you are wanting additional information regarding the steps we are taking to ensure your safety, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stay up to date with all changes, updates and releases by signing up to our newsletter below.